Friday, March 24, 2017

Figure drawing

Some weeks ago I joined a class of figure drawing in the VHS Hamburg led by Mona Wolfs. More than 20 years ago I was also teaching figure drawing over a period of 7 years and Mona was my favorite model. After that she studied art and became an artist. Today I am taking part in her class.

These are quick sketches of Mona drawn by me in my class 1995.


 

Drawing nude again after a break of 20 years is a very good experience for me. I really don't care about the results, I just enjoy playing and experimenting with my different material. I feel totally free and the two and a half hours are rushing by. 























Last Wednesday I wanted to catch this special situation of a naked model posing in a middle of a room, where people are sitting around, watching and drawing him.